[GLLUG] Re: Learning SQL

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 07:02:36 EST 2006

I don't know why I didn't think of this site earlier --
http://www.computer-books.us/.  It has books on many programming
languages, and SQL, too, if I recall correctly.  However, when I tried
to visit it just now, it says the site owner has exceeded his/her
bandwidth, and to try later.  I might have found out about this site on
digg.com.

Actually, the site has _links_ to books available on the Web for free.
Perhaps you can find pages for it cached at Google or other search
engines, even if the site is currently unavailable, and get to the books
that way.

                                Chick