[GLLUG] Hardware issues.

eric.hein at us.army.mil eric.hein at us.army.mil
Tue Mar 28 07:02:32 EST 2006

I had found apparent overlap there as well.  I appreciate the second opinion.  I'll see what boards i have laying around.  It is a ghost's chance that it will work.  as it is i'll have to drill out stripped screws to get the heatsink off the processor.  The person who attempted to repair the first time was not so careful.

Thanks