[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, March 30

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Wed Mar 29 01:18:04 EST 2006

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave in
Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and Fairview
avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2021+E+Michigan+Ave,+Lansing,+MI

We typically meet in the back portion of the cafe on the lower level.
Venue website: http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/

Agenda: Linux Encryption Basics

Chick Tower will give an overview of encryption software on Linux. We'll
explore the various methods and programs for encrypting data on Linux,
some advice on how to select the best method for you, and web sites for
you to begin your research on encryption methods.

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so that
we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to this
message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field) indicating your
desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to "RSVP". Thanks!
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com