[GLLUG] Have multiple domains / hosts on one server

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at sequoianet.com
Fri May 5 09:26:01 EDT 2006

For what its worth, virtual hosting can be painful, especially if you
only have one IP address and you want to mix and match HTTP and HTTPS
sites.  All the documentation I found said it couldn't be done (mixing
with a single IP) but I somehow got it working anyway.  If someone wants
a working apache config with virtual hosting I can send one offline.

Mark Lachniet
Technical Director, Security Group
Analysts International
(517) 336-1004 (office)