[GLLUG] Old Panasonic Word Processor FDD -- can it be read?

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Fri May 12 14:46:41 EDT 2006

Hi gang, quick question:

- Do you guys remember those Panasonic "Word Processors", like a
typewriter in steroids? Well, like every good mother-in-law, mine
arrived from Brazil with a "VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT" in one of them
FDDs, and since I'm the family geek, it's now my dutty to read the God
damned thing.
I was looking around on the net fomr something to read the disk with,
but with no success. The format of the disk is not recognized by Windows
or Mac, and I have no clue on how to try to read this cr*p under Linux.
Anybody?
Thanks.
Eduardo