[GLLUG] network card

Jason Watson watson.jason at gmail.com
Wed May 17 21:37:19 EDT 2006

What type do you need (PCI, ISA, USB, PCMCIA)?  If it's a PCI card you
need I have a few PCI RealTek NIC's I'll probably never use again that
are well supported in Linux and Windows that I wouldn't mind donating
one.  Let me know and I'll drop it off at the next meeting or some
other convenient time/location.

--Jason