[GLLUG] Mac Printing

Bill Bartilson bbartilson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 8 11:35:36 EST 2006

In my experience, if it's just text, Safari prints okay, not great,
okay.

If it's .pdfs or anything graphical, I try to save the document to
the desktop and open it in preview, then print from there.

Safari doesn't handle scaling very well (at all?) when sending to the
printer, but I've had really good luck with the above method.
Preview has worked for every 'printing from the web' need I've had
personally.

-Bill