Fwd: [GLLUG] CoolKat Linux?

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Sat Nov 11 18:35:33 EST 2006

Seems to be a bit of Craigslist spam from a guy apparently named Ryan
Coulombe. Oh look, here's his resume:
http://kappaluppa.com/resume/Ryan%20CoulombeResume.pdf

And a blurb from his website:

"This is the home of GoogleStoreLocator.php and CoulKat OS which is a LiveDVD
that I create that uses the Linux OS. It is utterly amazing in what it can do.
At the present time I do not have the facilities to offer it for a free
download because it is so large, but I can send it to you on a DVD."

And also this:

"CRAIGSLIST AUTOPOSTER / AUTOLISTER NOTE: I've gotten TONS of email asking if
I would be willing to sell my autolister that I coded for craigslist. Short
Answer: NO WAY. The only way you're gonna get it from me is if you pay me A
LOT of money for it. If you've got an extra $500 laying around, then I'll be
more than happy to encrypt the sourcecode and send it your way. Otherewise
STOP ASKING FOR IT."

So yeah, just a spammer touting what looks like a rebranded Knoppix or Ubuntu
LiveDVD. If enough of us flag this message as spam, it'll eventually go away.

Patrick Hawkins wrote:
> Forwarded because I forgot to reply all:

Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC - http://www.idealso.com