[GLLUG] Re: Meeting Thursday, October 12th

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 02:02:33 EDT 2006

I tell you what I'll delete the extra text when the meeting list
becomes a seperate list, AND when I don't have to use the "reply to
all" button which I only remember 70% of the time. and then have to
send it again so it gets to the list. seriously is this really worth
complaining about? gmail hides this stuff well enough for me.