[GLLUG] WYSIWYG Web Editor

Andy Lee alee at courts.mi.gov
Tue Oct 17 16:15:12 EDT 2006

How are the web tools in OpenOffice.org? I seem to recall it having a
wysiwyg editor, but I haven't used it enough to know if it's any good.

>>> "Karl Schuttler" <rexykik at gmail.com> 10/17/2006 4:04 PM >>>
GLLUG,

I recieved this email from my school's tech administrator today:

"One of our new teachers Mr. Teacher is faced with the fun job of
teaching a
web page class this coming term.  Mr. Principal wants to know what the
possibility of holding this class in the Linux lab is.  I have searched
the
K12LTSP page but I cannot find reference to whether a WYSIWYG web page
editor exists on the machines in the DTC lab.  Do you know if it does
and if
so what it would be called?"

She doesn't seem to get that nearly all appications can go over a
terminal
server, but besides that, can anyone think of a good application that
fits
the criteria (free (open) projects only)?

Thanks,
Karl