[GLLUG] Flyers

Nathan Sanders sandersn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 00:48:40 EDT 2006

Some of you may remember me from last week's meeting, when I volunteered
to help distribute InstallFest flyers on the MSU campus, where I am a
student.  I had intended to come to today's meeting to get more
information about doing it, but I ended up being too busy to attend.

Anyway, if there is still a need for flyers to be posted around campus,
please feel free to contact me and request my help - I'd be happy to do
it.  Note that you're more likely to get my attention contacting me
directly than replying to the mailing list (sorry!).