[GLLUG] Re: [Fwd: linux-user Digest, Vol 41, Issue 7]

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Sep 8 15:44:09 EDT 2006

I assure you Karl that the name for the computer part was given by
somebody with a perverse sense of humor, since the implement of torture
going by that name is much older.  Probably the same perverse soul who
decided to call the stick-shaped game pointing device a joystick (and yes,
the etomology of that word is much more appropriate for an S&M list).

Clay

Karl Schuttler said:
> Cheeky.  http://www.xoxide.com/thumb-screws.html
>
> Little rubber feet are those things you stick on the bottom of your
> device so it doesn't slip.
>
> On 9/8/06, Chick Tower <c.e.tower at gmail.com> wrote:
>> When did this become an S&M mailing list?
>> --
>>
>>                                 Chick

Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com