[GLLUG] Gentoo Wiki fundraiser

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 17:59:35 EDT 2006

if anyone has any spare $$$ laying around it seems the wiki is in need

http://gentoo-wiki.com/Gentoo_Linux_Wiki:Fundraiser_Sept_2006

"If you donate $50 or more you are eligible for:

    * $50 - 1 year of free web hosting (20GB monthly transfer, 1GB storage)
    * $100 - a text link for 1 week on our website **
    * $300 - a text link for 1 month on our website **
    * $1000 - a text link for 6 months on our website **

** Text links will appear above (or in place of) the current google
banner on either gentoo-portage.com or gentoo-wiki.com (your choice).
All text links must be approved. Please email us before you donate if
you wish to get a text link on our site, for more information and
approval"