[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, September 28

Eric Miller eric.john.miller at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 13:57:03 EDT 2006

That and Visicalc (visual calculator?) was already taken.

I remember our development team having a hard time trying to think up a
name for a pizza store back office tracking system I worked on. We ended
up calling it "Store Track". At least it was descriptive. Store Trek was
popular but management didn't care for it.