[GLLUG] Penguicon signage and stuff

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Apr 2 16:52:06 EDT 2007

During my (sick) day off, I created a flier for the Installfest. Proofreading,
suggestions, etc welcome. Although it's an .odt, it was created in KOffice, so
it may not render *quite* the same in OpenOffice. There's also a PDF.

http://www.gllug.org/images/penguincon/installfest%20flier.odt
http://www.gllug.org/images/penguincon/installfest%20flier.pdf

I also uploaded the staff badge images. It seems like we were going to do
something slightly different with these this year, but I can't remember what.
:P

http://www.gllug.org/images/penguincon/staff.pdf

If you'd like to lend a hand with creating signage, see the ComputerLounge
page on the Penguicon wiki and scroll down to the "Signs / Pamplets" section.
Feel free to pick anything that doesn't have a "(done)" next to it. (Which is
almost everything.)

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC - http://www.idealso.com