[GLLUG] Drupal-First Meeting in Ann Arbor

Jordan Robison jordan.robison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:02:28 EDT 2007

Sorry for the last minute notice, Greater Lansing Linux User Group will be
traveling to Ann Arbor. We have decide to go to Arbor Brewing Company in Ann
Arbor tonight (Thursday) at 7pm 5 Apr 07 because of the first meeting of the
Drupal User Group. We will meet up at Gone Wired and car pool to Ann Arbor.
Let this be a fun and exciting night So be early to catch your ride  we
depart at 6:30.
http://www.arborbrewing.com/
--
Jordan Robison
<?account_id=jordan.robison%40gmail.com&auth=DQAAAHoAAADIAT5i8DnsGIRyoXUSL-q0lt8yVf0gc34xKuOwfhf54ZY2Oxeu7faLzvPe09gbRExGWUg40ZTN-obUBrnauhmAVC42rSwt3Xlr77zTT1leClCk-PfXIbifWBL87bVl3dyiPLc553-XpBgCV-WN5GMIeYg3HzUMg5bw0gH4Y8fd4Q&zx=wqh31a35tqcx>