[GLLUG] OT: Laptop Ram for Sale

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at analysts.com
Sat Apr 7 20:59:01 EDT 2007

For that matter I have 2x512mb laptop memory chips I want to ditch (I bought it at 1gb and upgraded both slots to get 2gb).  The line item from the purchase order was the following, but I understand that it may be compatible with a variety of other laptops that take DDR2 533mhz like Apple

 1 311-5634 1GB, DDR2, 533MHz 2 Dimm, for Inspiron 9400/E1705

Mark Lachniet
Technical Director, Security Group
Analysts International
(517) 336-1004 (voice)