[GLLUG] OpenSourceHowTo.org

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Apr 16 10:20:36 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Thanks for pointing us to your site. It looks like there is quite a bit
of good information there. It looks like you're as dedicated to sharing
Linux knowledge as the rest of us are. Any chance we'll see you at a
GLLUG meeting sometime in the near future?

Charles

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com