[GLLUG] Rebekah Neely

Andy Lee ALEE at courts.mi.gov
Tue Apr 17 10:54:54 EDT 2007

It is with great sorrow that I am writing to inform everyone that
Rebekah Neely passed away at 8:30 this morning after a valiant and
courageous battle with cancer over the past three months.  At this time
we do not have any information as far as funeral arrangements.  As soon
as we have that information, we will pass it along.

The wonderful personality and efforts that she brought to the GLLUG and
Penguicon will be missed, as will the great contributions she made at
the Court of Appeals. She was a brilliant programmer and a great
friend.