[GLLUG] Published Schedule

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Tue Apr 17 18:16:09 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 17:20, Chick Tower wrote:
> I've published the computer lounge staffing schedule at
>
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pyd5vrG47DKKLjJx7qV9nag
>
> There might also be a link to it from the GLLUG website front page.
>
> As you can see, it's pretty sparse, and it may not be as current as
> the copy I have on my PC, since it's easier to work on my local
> version and then edit the on-line one.  Please feel free to let me
> know when you can or when you cannot put some time in, if you have
> not done so already. (Please state times, not events you would like
> to attend.)  I've decided to try having blocks of half-hours that run
> from quarter till and quarter past the hour, so that people can have
> time to travel to and from presentations, get snacks, whatever, even
> if I schedule them immediately before or after presentations they
> wish to attend.
>
> Also, I have yet to have anyone volunteer for the installfest.
> Please don't forget about that.  I think we decided we should have
> five people on hand for that, over and above the two who will
> normally be in the computer lounge, but you don't have to volunteer
> for the whole five-and-a-half hours.

I'm speechless. "Sparse" doesn't describe it nearly as well as
"completely empty" does. Unless Firefox is lying to me, I don't see a
single block of time filled in. Are you sure this is accurate? If we're
really this low on volunteers, put me down for all day Friday. Though
honestly I was hoping to spend some time outside of the lounge since
that's the only day I can be there.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com