[GLLUG] Rebekah Neely

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Wed Apr 18 21:16:53 EDT 2007

Andy Lee wrote:
> It is with great sorrow that I am writing to inform everyone that
> Rebekah Neely passed away at 8:30 this morning after a valiant and
> courageous battle with cancer over the past three months.  At this time
> we do not have any information as far as funeral arrangements.  As soon
> as we have that information, we will pass it along.
>
> The wonderful personality and efforts that she brought to the GLLUG and
> Penguicon will be missed, as will the great contributions she made at
> the Court of Appeals. She was a brilliant programmer and a great
> friend.

Additional information:

There will NOT be a funeral for Rebekah Neely.  The family decided to
not hold a traditional funeral for her.  A memorial service will be held
this Sunday evening at 5:00 p.m. at:

Lansing South Church of the Nazarene
401 W Holmes Rd
Lansing, MI 48910
Ph: 517-882-5775

Google Maps:
http://tinyurl.com/248lub

This information is preliminary.  The time of day may change.  Assume
the information is accurate unless stated otherwise.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

*NEW* VerifyMyPC 2.5
Change tracking and management tool.
Reduce tech. support times from 2 hours to 5 minutes.

http://www.CubicleSoft.com/VerifyMyPC/