[GLLUG] Computer lounge a success

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Apr 23 11:47:21 EDT 2007

I'll bring this issue up on Thursday at the meeting.  I'm still slightly
uncomfortable with it, but if most people are in favor of doing it I'm
okay with non-official distributions, especially as the Sabotage guys do
put up links to the actual order page and encourage people to buy a copy
if they like it.

Clay

--
Simple Content Management