[GLLUG] Linux careers

Dan Ryan thethinkbox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:19:40 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I've adored Linux ever since we were introduced 8 years ago, and
knew, from that moment, the course in which I would take my life.
Alas, I have not yet found the time to pursue my dreams.

Of course, I'm not to certain how to acquire such a position.  I am
very open to internships, if available, to get my feet wet.  I have
experience with system administration and networking (in a personal
capacity), though my professional experience has always been with the
project management side of things (which isn't nearly as fun as
tinkering with hardware and software.)

If anyone knows of anything that might be open, I'd be ever so
appreciative.  I was laid off today, so my schedule is quite open.

Cheers,
Dan Ryan