[GLLUG] Computer lounge a success

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Apr 25 08:34:53 EDT 2007

I think at this point that using an unofficial ISO or building one of our
own is probably the best choice.  I was thinking to have a stab at that
once 4.1 came out next week anyway, since it's necessary for another
project of mine.  I was thinking that the ncurses interface Marshal
recommended for the burn box admin would be an excellent fit there.

The burnbox, BTW, will have a GUI admin interface, since I've already got
a GUI front end.

Clay

--
Simple Content Management