[GLLUG] Eureka!

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at analysts.com
Wed Apr 25 14:20:16 EDT 2007

If you guys wanna get REALLY nutz, I'll brew up a few 5gal kegs of GLLUG beer in my basement..  Even the acronym is reminiscent of swilling down beer. (Gllug gllug gllug, burph, ahhh)

 Lemme see, Penguin Porter?  Linux Lager?   I make a mean "Goat Scrotum Ale" but somehow I don't think that will sell well.  :)

Mark Lachniet
Technical Director, Security Group
Analysts International
(517) 336-1004 (voice)