[GLLUG] Eureka!

Adam McDougall mcdouga9 at egr.msu.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:51:56 EDT 2007

Only if your beer is Open Source!

ps. I would drink the Goat Scrotum  (go ahead and try to take THAT out of context)

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 02:20:16PM -0400, Lachniet, Mark wrote:

  If you guys wanna get REALLY nutz, I'll brew up a few 5gal kegs of GLLUG beer
  in my basement..  Even the acronym is reminiscent of swilling down beer. (Gllug
  gllug gllug, burph, ahhh)

   Lemme see, Penguin Porter?  Linux Lager?   I make a mean "Goat Scrotum Ale"
  but somehow I don't think that will sell well.  :)

  Mark Lachniet
  Technical Director, Security Group
  Analysts International
  (517) 336-1004 (voice)