MSUMAIL: Re: [GLLUG] Eureka!

Ian M Walker walkeri1 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 26 13:02:40 EDT 2007

I never make it out to GLLUG meetings, I just sort of lurk around the list,
but would TOTALLY be up for a beer panel if it happens next year. The
mentality of FOSS and homebrewing is suprisingly similar, and you'd be
amazed at how many homebrewers look like Richard Stallman.

And if we do a tasting or a party, I have a couple that I might be willing
to throw in. Of course I would have to brew some more of them, but we made a
killer stout, and our rye IPA should turn out well. I'm also excited about
one that's fermenting right now, which we're calling "Ugly Ale". Citrusy,
and probably the lightest beer we've ever made (stouts, IPAs, a porter. I
think the lightest we've made was a Belgian-style, and it was not exactly
light, and in the 10% range).

Ian!

walkeri1 at msu.edu