[GLLUG] OT: Free PC

Mike Reed mike at mreed.org
Sat Aug 4 16:29:16 EDT 2007

I was curious if anyone has a use for an older PC that I'm not using.
It'd be a good little file server or spare machine to toy around with.
I've run Linux on it before, so I believe all the components are Linux
friendly -- the modem is the only possible question.

It's a mid-tower machine --
AMD K6-2 @ 450mhz
192MB PC100
20GB drive (wiped)
Floppy, 10/100 NIC, Modem

I live in DeWitt and it would work best if someone could pick it up
here.  If not, I might be able to meet up with somebody in Lansing on my
way to/from work.  If nobody here is interested, I'll move on to
Freecycle or craigslist...

Please reply to me only, unless there's a real need to CC the list.

Thanks,
Mike Reed