[GLLUG] Laptops

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 23:31:47 EDT 2007

I was at the MSU Surplus Store on Tuesday, about half an hour before
they closed.  There was still a Dell PIII left for $165.  I forget the
CPU speed, but it had a 20GB HD, maybe 192MB RAM.  It's open Friday for
sales from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.  It's right next door to the Amtrak
station, if you know where that is.  Well, it's there even if you don't
know.

The few other times I've been there they had more PIII laptops and they
cost less, but I doubt they last long.  It's first come, first served.
LCC has a surplus store, too (http://www.lcc.edu/surplus/).

                                Chick