[GLLUG] East Lansing internet provider options

Emilio Xavier Esposito emilio.esposito at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:33:39 EDT 2007

Hi
I'm moving to East Lansing at the beginning of September and was
looking for a good internet provider.  According to my real estate
agent Comcast is my only option.  In the past I've used local
companies that provide "high-speed" access at a competitive rate.
Additionally, the provided static IPs without requesting large amounts
of cash.

Are there are any service providers in the East Lansing area that the
GLLUG members would recommend?

Additionally, what is the sweet spot for price to speed in the East
Lansing area?

Thank you for your time
Emilio