[GLLUG] East Lansing internet provider options

Mike Szumlinski szumlins at mac.com
Tue Aug 14 12:32:26 EDT 2007

Nah, it was available through TCI back before comcast was in town.
100mbit up and down for $90/month, was one hop off the 35.x.x.x
subnet.  I used to easily pull 3-4MB/sec from my office in the
computer center.  It was a sort of unspoken thing, you had to call to
get it and the website was fabulously ghetto.  Looks like they folded
up when comcast moved into town.

-Mike