[GLLUG] Interesting Story

Julie Code jewels9321 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:29:58 EDT 2007

Hey Eric,
          Thanks so much for finding the article online! They didn't put the
picture of his signature on the little back piece of the violin, but I am
sure you guys could see it sometime when I bring it to the group! That makes
it easier, because I have a blind friend who would really like to read the
story.  He has a computer with JAWS for people who are blind and it reads it
to him really fast.  Sometimes I wonder how he can follow the JAWS guy that
reads to him on that computer! =)

Julie