[GLLUG] Jersey Giant Subs

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Mon Aug 20 21:05:20 EDT 2007

I did manage to find the pricing for the Jersey Giant subs.  Each party
sub should come to around $30 bucks.  You could probably convince them
to give something like a 5 to 15 percent discount as this is a
non-profit and we would be ordering quite a few.  If we want to go this
route, I'm thinking prepared subs might be a little too expensive
considering the quantity we would need.  Anyone know how much it would
cost to put some party subs together ourselves (or just supply the
fixings for people to make their own)?  Would it be worth the savings?