[GLLUG] SFD

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Tue Aug 21 17:29:06 EDT 2007

Unfortunatelly I don't have much free time during the work hours to
fish, I went with the groups suggestions and it didn't work as well as
we expected. But if somebody has a friend, acquaintance or colleague
working or related to any big places, please either contact me or
volunteer to initiate contacts. For now our best bet is Davenport U,
which demonstrated interest.

Eduardo