[GLLUG] Burbox Informational Session

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Aug 27 09:34:43 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 14:37 -0400, Clay Dowling wrote:
> Next week at the GLLUG meeting I'll be showing people how to administer
> the burnbox.  It's pretty basic and should take half an hour.

Excellent, I'll be there.

> We should
> also see what we want to include on that machine as far as distributions,
> since it's most recent update was in April of this year.
>
> Clay

All we should need to do is see if there are newer versions of the
distros available and discuss any additions. For example, PCLinuxOS,
Sabayon, and Mint have have gained a lot of attention recently and I'm
not sure if they're already present on the machine. From what I recall,
the disk was pretty full, so adding new distros might involve the
removal of others.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC - http://www.idealso.com