[GLLUG] Bad news

Ed Thomson ethomson at edwardthomson.com
Fri Aug 31 16:55:29 EDT 2007

I have a similal ploblem.  On my keyboald, whenever I hit the 'L'
key, I get an 'L'.  =/

In other news, today is our last day in Lansing.  As some of you
remember, my girlfriend and I relocated here so that she could work
on her PhD at MSU.  Now it's time for us to move on.

I wasn't able to attend to many GLLUG meetings, but I appreciate
everyone making me feel welcome when I did.

Best of luck with SFD, Penguicon, and all the rest.

Cheers-

-Ed