[GLLUG] new location

Andy Lee ALEE at courts.mi.gov
Sun Dec 2 12:21:51 EST 2007

It's been a long time since I've been at a meeting, partially due to schedule, and partially due to change of venue. What was wrong with Gone Wired? The location is nice, and the management seemed supportive of what we are doing. Since I hadn't been there in a while I may have missed something that pushed the move.

Eduardo Cesconetto wrote:
> Last meeting we started discussing moving GLLUG to another location,
> maybe closer to either downtown or MSU, there was suggestions about a
> place above the Goodrich market on Trowbridge, or maybe somebody knows
> someone @ MSU that can get us a place? Maybe Davenport? LCC? Anybody?
> Bueler ? Bueler?

I'm strongly opposed to having it at Davenport.  Our previous experience
there suggests that it's completely inaccessible and nobody is entirely
sure where to go.

Clay
--
CeaMuS, Simple Content Management