[GLLUG] new location

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Mon Dec 3 10:02:26 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 9:35 AM, Andy Lee <ALEE at courts.mi.gov> wrote:
> There are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and bars around town that could use a boost in mid-week business. There's got to be at least one centrally located business with a conference/banquet room we could get for a few hours once a week. Bringing in food is likely to be an issue with any establishment of that type though. We could look at moving onto MSU's campus, though I think that might scare away non-students.

We've looked at MSU before but were hampered by the fact that you have
to be a student-run organization in order to do anything on campus.
While we have plenty of MSU mailing list subscribers, there are few to
no regular meeting attendees. We definitely want to figure out how to
get more MSU people coming to meetings, but that's probably after we
nail down some of the more essential stuff.

Charles