[GLLUG] new location

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Tue Dec 4 11:03:20 EST 2007

I think the food option is less relevant if we have a bigger audience/
attendance then we currently have, there is always the easy-pizza or
veggie trays.
MSU would attract a vast amount of students looking for learning
opportunities and all the local area delivery restaurants won't have
a problem delivering there even with better deals.