[GLLUG] new location

Switch jordan.robison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:11:11 EST 2007

My dad is just about to open a store  in down town Lansing right next to
the Peanut shop. I asked him if he was willing to let GLLUG use the
space for our meetings. His respond was yea that would be fine. His
store is going to be a sandwich shop with soda and chips and maybe more
and the prices are not that bad, there will be free wireless internet
also. The space is more than enough for what we will need and plenty of
seats and tables for our group. Please let me know if any one is
interested...