[GLLUG] Re: New Location

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Wed Dec 5 23:35:06 EST 2007

This would work for me at least for a while.  East Lansing, however, is
a long drive for me.  With the work hours that I'm holding lately, I
might have to pass on some of the meetings if they end up on campus.

Somewhere around mid to late February, however, I should be ready to
hold the programming sessions.  When we do that, it would really help to
have a big conference room with a good Internet connection.  For at
least that series, something like IS might be the best fit.  I wouldn't
even want to consider holding that series someplace like a coffee or
sandwich shop.