[GLLUG] Triple Boot and Grub?

L Inbody linbody at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:30:11 EST 2007

H.P. puts a restore partition on the hard drive that can either be accessed
by hitting F11 during boot (didn't work) and once booted into windows you
can use their wizard to burn a DVD recovery disk.

--
Running Linux? Are you completely out of your mind.  That thing is a
rip-off.  It comes with no viruses, no Trojans, no malware , etc .......