[GLLUG] Looking for advice / recommendations

L Inbody linbody at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 23:10:55 EST 2007

I really like Nvu, it does have some issues with extra br tags every time
you hit the enter key.  I have done www.ordnancemarine.com with it and I
also noticed tonight that Kompozer is pretty much the same program with some
bug fixes incorporated.  You still get the cross platform capabilities with
Nvu that you don't get with the proprietary software too.

On Dec 7, 2007 8:08 PM, Frank Dolinar <frank.dolinar at comcast.net> wrote:

>  Hi, everybody,
>     It was nice to see you all last night.
>     I'm looking for an interactive HTML editor that I can use either on
> Linux or on my Mac.  I've found a couple that claim this capability, but I'm
> interested in hearing what you have used, what you would recommend, and why.
>     Please advise.
>
> Thanks,
> Frank

> *  Frank Dolinar                       frank.dolinar at comcast.net *
> *  PO Box 886                                       517.351.1899 *
> *  East Lansing, MI 48826-0886                                   *

Running Linux? Are you completely out of your mind.  That thing is a
rip-off.  It comes with no viruses, no Trojans, no malware , etc .......