[GLLUG] Microsoft Compares IE and Firefox

davefff davefff at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 01:06:28 EST 2007

Hello,

Thank you Stanley for this. It got me going; see below...

I've been a Firebird and Firefox user since 0.3 way back years ago. My
son introduced it to me as I have problems with BG and Internet Explorer
and all their nonsense. Yes, Opera is good, according to my sister, but
Firefox is for everyone...

Firefox is OURS to use , play with, and improve: it is the FUTURE!

I refuse to hear complaints about it, and know that BG even has secretly
funded some of it.

We can make it what we want it to be, not have it packaged and forced
upon us.

I'm not interested in any SPIN: BG, Bushies, Clintons, McGov't or any
other perfidy type of nonsense.

Dave  KB2MVF