[GLLUG] Vista Clip for Linux users, and other normal people

davefff davefff at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 01:22:59 EST 2007

Hello,

Well, Am not knowledgeable enough to talk serious LINUX, but can at
least supply one of the reasons we are using it - VISTA.
Hope You enjoy this to start the new year. This is from my brother in
Nevada.

Dave, KB2MVF ( the small blue link actually works )

http://tinyurl.com/28yfmh <http://tinyurl.com/28yfmh>

http://www.theblimp.blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer.swf?autostart=true&enablejs=true&feedurl=http://theblimp.blip.tv/rss&file=http://www.theblimp.blip.tv/rss/flash/345491&showplayerpath=http://www.theblimp.blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer.swf