[GLLUG] Call for presentors on PHP

Nick Kwiatkowski kwiatk27 at msu.edu
Thu Feb 1 23:18:14 EST 2007

Hey everybody!

My user group, the Adobe Flex User's Group is doing a presentation on data
connectivity with various back-end programming languages such as .NET and
Coldfusion.  I was wondering if anybody would like to show up to the
usergroup and do a quick 10-15 minute presentation on PHP and how to create
a simple web-service (to be consumed by a Flex app).  If anybody is
interested, please contact me off-line and I would be more than happy to
have you present.  Unfortunately, I don't know PHP well enough to do it
justice for a presentation.

Thanks!

-Nick Kwiatkowski

  <http://www.theflexgroup.org/> http://www.theflexgroup.org