[GLLUG] SLED 10

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 19:30:28 EST 2007

anyone want a copy of the 5 SLED install disks? I burned them the
other night going to put it on my laptop. it threw up on my video
card. :P that's my first test to see if a distro is good. whether or
not it can properly load my laptop hardware. knoppix likes to throw up
on my dma. anyways since I don't want to learn how to fix X in SLED I
tried OpenSuse. so far it works good... and I have 5 SLED coasters.
I'll throw in my 60 day trial activation code ;)