[GLLUG] Help configuring network (RE: Meeting Thursday, February 8)

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Fri Feb 9 13:51:04 EST 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 18:20, after a long battle with technology,
Marr wrote:
> On Thursday 08 February 2007 10:07am, Matt Graham wrote:
>> (This "having a cat who wants to be fed
>> regularly" thing gets in the way of me going to meetings.)
>    How I Feed My Cats with Linux
>    http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7403
> See you at the next meeting, Matt!  ;^)

Well, I guess this means I have to buy one of these Basic Stamp things
and see if it's possible to actuate a servo over 802.11b or something.
(Cat gets fed in kitchen, computer with 9-pin serial port is not in
kitchen....)  Seems like an interesting way to combine hardware hacking
and pets, though.

--
   Love is a laser.
   DO NOT LOOK INTO LASER WITH REMAINING HEART.