[GLLUG] Software Library Release

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Feb 12 14:29:23 EST 2007

On Sunday 11 February 2007 16:29, Clay Dowling wrote:
> I know we don't have a lot of programmers  on the list, but some of you
> are and you might find it useful. I had to spend some time updating a
> library I've been using for my own projects, and I found that it was
> polished enough for general release.
>
> http://www.lazarusid.com/download/configlib.zip
>
> The library provides a simple interface to key = value type config
> files, including handling things like comments and quoted strings.  The
> library is for C and C++.

I used to do some C programming, but not much anymore. I've run into
situations were this would have been useful but ended up hacking my own thing
together instead. I'll keep a copy of this around in case I pick up C again.
Which might indeed happen sooner rather than later. I've been toying with
embedded Linux here and there. Perhaps I'll make a presentation out of it...

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com