[GLLUG] Software Library Release

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Tue Feb 13 10:25:19 EST 2007

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 09:25, after a long battle with technology,
Andy Lee wrote:
> "Clay Dowling":
>> Blast, I seem to be not getting all messages.
> I'll second that symptom. I have seen all the messages from Thomas,
> but did not receive Clay's original message.

I've seen everything in recent traffic from the list, including all of
Clay's and Thomas's messages, I think.  Just another data point.

--
   He is a rhythmic movement of the penguins, is Tux.
   --MegaHAL, trained on random gibberish